What is Teeth Reshaping or Tooth recontouring? – Teeth Recontouring in Delhi
Teeth reshaping or tooth recontouring is the minimally invasive procedure used to alter the shape, size, and surface texture. The process helps in improving overall oral health and enhancing your smile.
If you are not satisfied with the shape or size of your teeth, then it is suggested to consider teeth reshaping procedure. Our dedicated team of esthetic dentists at advanced dental, Delhi, will first examine your case clinically to formulate a customized treatment plan.
Tooth recontouring or teeth reshaping done in east Delhi at advanced dental is an entirely painless and safe procedure. We prioritize your comfort and safety while providing the best quality long-term results.
Indications for tooth reshaping – Teeth Recontouring in East Delhi
- Individuals with irregularly shaped teeth
- People with minor chips at the edges of teeth
- Individuals who want a finishing touch after braces treatment
- Minor crowding
- Misaligned teeth
Benefits of teeth reshaping
- Make your smile attractive and confident
- Better oral health
- Minimizes the risk of tooth decay
- It makes brushing and flossing easy
- It helps improve the bite
- It makes you feel more confident
Before the procedure
A proper clinical examination is done, followed by a radiographic investigation if necessary. This step is crucial as we need to know the status of the nerves and vessels of your teeth before proceeding with recontouring.
After the proper evaluation of the case is done, it is decided if the tooth recontouring is the best treatment for your concern. otherwise, alternate treatment options are explained by our aesthetic dentists at advanced dental, East Delhi
During the procedure – Teeth Reshaping in East Delhi
- The procedure is entirely safe and painless. As we are just reshaping the first layer called the enamel of the teeth and teeth recontouring doesn’t require going deep into the tooth, there is no need for anesthesia.
- You might feel slight vibration while the recontouring is done, but there is no pain or discomfort.
- The tooth is adequately shaped compared with the adjacent tooth to maintain the proper natural anatomy and form.
- After sculpting the tooth, it is finished and polished using the sandpaper disk to give a smooth texture and finish.
Aftercare for teeth reshaping
- After the procedure is finished, the tooth must be taken care of adequately to maintain the enhanced look.
- The recontoured enamel is at risk of discoloration; hence the individual must avoid food items that can cause staining.
- Apart from regular brushing and flossing, you must regularly attend follow-up visits with your dentist.
Why advanced dental clinic
We at the advanced dental clinic, in East Delhi have a dedicated team of cosmetic dentists available who are trained specifically to deal with all kinds of aesthetic concerns. With the latest technology and the best quality material, we ensure you get long-lasting results.
Your safety is of prime concern when it comes to any dental treatment at our clinic therefore, we maintain international standards of sterilization