Dental Veneers East Delhi: What are these?
Dental veneers in East Delhi are the perfect solution in modern-day cosmetic dentistry to achieve the smile you always wanted. Porcelain veneers are a type of dental veneer that comprises several thin layers of ceramic adhered to the tooth to mimic the natural tooth in the best possible way.
At Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi, we have a team of highly skilled cosmetic dentists and ceramists who work together to provide you with the best possible results. The material used for porcelain veneers in east Delhi is high-quality for long-term effects.
Porcelain veneers are medical-grade ceramic thin shells that are attached to the teeth’s front surfaces for an instant and complete change in smiles. Separately designed for every patient, these cosmetic improvements are made from top-notch materials that resemble the look of natural dental enamel closely.
At Advance Dental Clinic East Delhi, we use veneers for a great number of cosmetic corrections, ranging from orthodontic adjustments to teeth whitening. Due to their extensive range of functions and lifelike appearance, porcelain veneers rank among the most famous and reliable processes in cosmetic dentistry.
At advanced dental, we ensure that the international standards of sterilization are followed in every dental procedure we perform at our clinic for your safety.
Porcelain Veneers can improve teeth affected by several issues, incorporating:
4. Disproportionate teeth
5. Misalignments and overlaps
6. Gaps and spacing
7. Dental porcelain resembles much of the natural clarity of teeth making porcelain veneers virtually the same as enamel.
8. Porcelain veneers are strong, stain-resistant and can last 10 to 15 years.
9. The teeth can be prepped and porcelain veneers can be placed in only 2 simple appointments.
10. Porcelain veneers need no recovery time and offer fast results.
11. With porcelain veneers, people can enhance their smiles and get an increased feeling of confidence.
Dental Veneers in East Delhi: Indications for use
Veneers are used to correct many dental issues like-
1. Discolored teeth that can’t be whitened
2. Chipped off tooth fragment
3. Worn out teeth
4. Spaces between the teeth
5. Mild misalignment that does not require orthodontic treatment
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
1. Veneers exactly mimic the natural teeth in every possible way
2. Unlike natural teeth, they resist staining by tea and coffee
3. Veneers are used for the darkest of teeth that resist teeth whitening
4. Serve as a quick fix for minor adjustments like small gaps and overlapped teeth
5. Very minimal tooth preparation is required for porcelain veneers
6. The bond between the tooth and veneer is strong enough to resist fracture
7. The best option for cases that do not respond well to bleaching
8. It offers a permanent and durable solution; if maintained well, it can last up to 10-15 years.
9. Dental Veneers Vivek Vihar East Delhi: Procedure
10. The procedure is multi-visit, where in the first visit, a thorough dental examination will be done. We at Advanced Dental ensure that transparency is maintained, and thus every query of yours will be answered by our cosmetic dentist.
The first visit is about telling your expectations and our team explaining the minute details about the treatment. After the examination, a radiographic analysis might be required, and an impression is made for records.
The second visit is about preparing the teeth for receiving the veneer. After the second visit, a temporary restoration is given when the lab delivers the final veneer.
The temporary restorations are removed in the next visit, and the final restorations are cemented to the tooth.
Dental Veneers East Delhi: Post-Procedural Care
1. There is no need for hospitalization or bed rest after the procedure. The procedure is painless and non-invasive; however, certain things should be considered after getting the treatment done.
2. Do not eat anything for at least two hours after the treatment
3. Avoid sticky and crunchy food items after the temporary restoration is given
4. Even if it is a temporary restoration brush your teeth regularly
5. Once the final restoration is done, do not miss the follow-up visits
Porcelain Veneers East Delhi: Maintenance
1. Maintaining your porcelain veneer is relatively easy. Brushing them regularly like your natural teeth with a non-abrasive toothpaste is what we recommend at Advanced dental, East Delhi.
2. Follow a good oral hygiene routine that includes brushing, flossing, and mouthwash.
3. Avoid biting on hard food items like apples.
4. Visit your dentist regularly for follow-ups.
At Advanced Dental east Delhi, we make sure that every individual is scheduled with a timely follow-up and a reminder is given so that you do not miss any appointment.
Dental Veneers East Delhi: Results
Following the second appointment, patients leave our clinic with a fully improved smile. There is no recovery time after getting porcelain veneers. On average, veneers last nearly 10 years, and as dental porcelain becomes more durable and stronger, their lifespan may significantly increase over the next few years.
Composite Veneers Vs Porcelain Veneers
Composite veneers are engineered resins adhered to the outer surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells affixed to your tooth’s outer surface. Both are designed for matching your teeth’ color and enhancing your complete smile.
Time – Composite veneers are the faster of the 2 dental veneers to be applied to your teeth. You can get a new smile on the same day. Porcelain veneers usually take at least 2 visits.
Durability – Porcelain veneers must last 10 to 15 years, whereas composite veneers last 4 to 8 years.
Aesthetics – Composite resins look amazing, while porcelain is unparalleled.
Cost – Porcelain veneers are costlier than composite resins.
Contact us at Advanced Dental Clinic Vivek Vihar East Delhi to enhance your overall smile with the application of porcelain veneers.