By clicking on “Download & Subscribe” you agree to be contacted by Advance Dental Clinic over Phone/WhatsApp/Email
Long-lasting and most versatile approach for replacing missing teeth
Dental implants are the artificial tooth roots that are positioned into your jaw for holding a replacement bridge or tooth. People, who have lost their teeth because of an injury, periodontal disease or any other reason, are given the option of applying dental implants.
There are primarily two types of dental implants:
1. Endosteal Implants – These are the most general implant types and are surgically positioned into the jawbone directly. They are also named as Root-form Implants. They are basically shaped like plates, cylinders, or small screws. For a successful endosteal implant, the bone should be deep and wide enough to offer a safe creation. Every implant holds 1 or more prosthetic teeth. Usually, these are utilized as an alternative for patients with removable dentures or bridges.
2. Subperiosteal Implants – This implant type contains a metal frame that is equipped to the jawbone under the gum tissue. The frame becomes fixed to the jawbone when the gums heal. Posts that are attached to the frame extend through the gums. Similar to endosteal implants, artificial teeth are mounted to the posts.
The best alternatives to real teeth, dental implants are designed to feel, appear, and work like natural teeth so you can feel confident about your smile. These may offer better long-term value than traditional teeth replacement options.
Here are prime features and benefits of dental implants:
1. Help ease eating
2. Enhance self-confidence
3. Boost comfort
4. Enhance speech
5. Give a natural teeth-like look
6. Long-lasting and durable
7. Enhance oral health
8. Give removable dentures a firm grip
9. Preserve other teeth
10. Become part of your jaw
11. Enhanced facial and bone features
12. Higher success rate
13. No need to utilize glue for holding false teeth in place
If you stay in Delhi, Advanced Dental Clinic is the expert at doing dental implants. Schedule a consultation today with our dental implant specialist and restore your smile and confidence! Find out whether dental implants are right for you and get an initial cost and time estimate also.
Can only 4 implants replace from top to bottom the full teeth of your mouth? Yes, it’s easily possible due to advanced dental implant technology employed at Advanced Dental Clinic.
Let’s accept the fact that tooth loss is highly seen among adults. This is why, instead of living with the hassles and discomfort of dentures, now numerous people are choosing the all-on-4 implant as a full mouth dental implant restoration.
To understand what the all-on-4 dental implant is, you first should know what an implant is. The dental implant is usually a tiny titanium screw that the dentist inserts into your jawbone in the space that a missing tooth left. Once the implant is positioned in your mouth, our dentist will affix the false tooth to the screw.
Now that you have the idea what the dental implant is, multiply the same concept by 4 and you get an all-on-4 dental implant. Rather than using an implant for each missing tooth, the dentist can just utilize 4 implants on top and 4 implants on the bottom as the primary anchors. Finally, the dentist can affix a denture at those places.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for having an all-on-4 dental implant:
1. Our dentist will need to ensure your comfort at first. Hence, either general or local anesthesia will be employed.
2. Then the dental surgeon will make your mouth ready for the implants and that involves removing the remaining teeth which are failing. He will remove every infected or diseased tissue from your gums and jaw.
3. Finally, he will start the implantation procedure. The dentist will place the titanium screws into your jawbone. He will place 2 implants toward your mouth’s front part and 2 towards your mouth’s back part, so the anchors can tolerate the denture’s pressure.
4. After placing the implants, our dentist will clean the surgical sites thoroughly. We will take you to the recovery room to let you relax and have time for waking up from the anesthesia.
By integrating the accurate technology of the whole mouth process with the skill of our implant team, Advanced Dental Clinic has made a way to offer you a new smile in just 1 day. Book an appointment with our dentist today!
Dental implants have changed the way people live. They offer a foundation for replacing teeth that function, feel and appear like natural teeth. There are various techniques for dental implant treatment. And Advanced Dental Clinic believes only in scientifically proven techniques. Basal Implant is a dental implant treatment that needs 3 to 5 days to replace your full teeth. As the name implies, patients get fixed permanent ceramic teeth in precisely 3-5 days. Hence, they don’t have to wait for a long to enjoy the perks of better speech, chewing, appearance, and self-esteem.
With full teeth replacement by basal Implantology, we can replace a full mouth of teeth, with notable aesthetics, predictability, and comfort.
A full teeth replacement with basal implant treatment is performed in a single phase. It incorporates:
Day-1: On the first day, our dentist will clinically test the patient, followed by required x-rays taken for initial analysis. If needed, a 3D CBCT scan will be performed for accurate planning. Before finalizing the treatment plan, the virtual placement of implants will be shown to the patient on the 3D CBCT scan. Different fixed teeth options, cost factors, and the technique will be discussed with the patient as a part of his treatment planning.
Day-2/3: On the second and third visits, the metal skeleton of the future construction is fabricated. The patient will approve the length, size, and shape of the teeth and acquire an insight into their future vision. The construction’s color is chosen and the metal skeleton is returned to the dental lab.
Day 4/5: On the final visits, the prosthetic construction’s ceramic part is fabricated. Now the patient can get his new smile with the help of the dentist. The prosthetic construction is cemented continuously and its size, shape, and color can be tailored.
Get full teeth replacement within 3 to 5 days at Advanced Dental Clinic at never-seen charges! Contact us now!