What are composite veneers? – Composite Veneers in East Delhi
A composite veneer is a tooth-colored material bonded to the tooth in a single sitting procedure. Composite veneering mimics the natural teeth in terms of shape, size, and color. At Advanced Dental, we have a dedicated team of dentists trained explicitly for doing such procedures – The Advanced Dental Clinic Delhi
Veneers are thin shells placed on your teeth to correct dental imperfections. We at advanced dental use the highest quality of material for better long-lasting results. The wide range of options for veneer in east Delhi at advanced dental help us serve you better.
Indications of composite veneer
There are many indications of a composite veneer, and the most common ones are-
- Chipped off tooth structure
- Broken tooth fragment
- Small space between the teeth
- Slightly malformed tooth
If you feel you have any conditions mentioned above, it is better to get your timely diagnosis done for proper treatment planning and a better prognosis. Our team of dentists is available to guide you better with the best possible treatment modality.
Method for composite veneer placement – Composite Veneers in Delhi
- After a proper clinical examination is done, a radiographic analysis may be necessary.
- Next step after the investigation, the tooth preparation procedure starts
- After completing the preparation of the tooth for receiving the material, our cosmetic dentists will bond the composite material to your tooth
- once sculpting and molding the material to mimic the natural shape is done, a special light is used to harden the material
- After the bonding procedure is complete, the restoration is polished to give a natural look
Our team at advanced dental primarily focuses on achieving the natural look so that nobody would know the difference between the natural and the artificial.
Benefits of composite veneers
- Usually, less preparation is involved compared to other alternatives
- It usually involves single sitting and is less time consuming
- More affordable than other alternatives options like porcelain veneer
- Generally easy to fix and repair if damaged
Things you must know about composite veneers – Composite Veneers in East Delhi
- You must have healthy gums and no decay in the tooth you are planning for composite veneers.
- If you have the habit of clenching or grinding your teeth, then our team may suggest you use nightguards before getting any restoration.
- You must be aware that the natural tooth reduction process is irreversible, and you can’t undo the reduction.
- It is possible to repair the composite veneer if damaged, avoid eating hard food items to prevent any damage
- After the process is complete, it is essential to go for the follow-up visits for proper maintenance.
- You can still get cavities under the veneers, and it is essential to maintain proper oral hygiene
- Veneers especially composite veneers can break under pressure so it is better to follow the after care instructions
- You might take some time to get used to the feel of veneers but if you are not able to bite properly it is advised to report immediately to your doctor