How much does it cost to remove wisdom teeth: Wisdom Tooth Extraction Cost Delhi
What is wisdom tooth extraction: Wisdom Tooth Extraction Cost Delhi
Wisdom teeth or the third molars are not always extracted. They are indicated for extraction when they are not erupting in a proper direction and causing other problems. In earlier times, wisdom teeth were a necessary part of human oral health. With evolution, the jaw size has decreased, and there is insufficient space for third molars, and they remain impacted or stuck inside the jawbone – Wisdom Tooth Extraction Cost Delhi
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure carried out by our expert dental surgeons at Advanced Dental Clinic, Vivek Vihar, East Delhi, to remove those impacted teeth in an entirely painless manner to avoid further complications.
The wisdom tooth extraction cost Delhi depends mainly on the severity of the impaction. The cost of surgical extraction at Advanced Dental, Vivek Vihar ranges from Rs 8000 to Rs 9000, and the non-surgical extraction of the wisdom tooth is around Rs 4500.
The information provided below will briefly discuss the wisdom tooth surgery in East Delhi- information brought to you by Advanced Dental Clinic, Vivek Vihar.
Why is wisdom tooth surgery recommended: Wisdom Tooth Extraction Cost Delhi
Our expert dental surgeons at Advanced Dental Clinic advise wisdom tooth extraction for various reasons, and some of them include-
- The impacted tooth is erupting at an angle, pushing the other teeth or causing damage to the roots of the adjacent teeth.
- There is chronic or recurrent pain or discomfort associated with the involved tooth.
- There is swelling of the overlying tissue and pain associated with it.
- The angulation of the teeth leads to partially erupted teeth that cause pocket formation between the teeth and the gums, leading to infection.
- The gum infection may lead to the spread of infection to other supporting tissues.
- The food lodgement and trapping of the bacteria between the soft tissues and the wisdom teeth may lead to a foul smell in the mouth.
- The unerupted teeth may lead to cyst formation or any other dental pathology.
- The pain associated with the impacted tooth may refer to ears, TMJ, and neck and lead to headaches.
Post wisdom tooth surgery signs to watch out
Mild discomfort and swelling after the surgery are normal, but if you notice any of the following symptoms, they should be reported immediately to our doctors at Advanced Dental Clinic.
- Persistent bleeding from the site of extraction
- Nasal bleeding
- Breathing difficulty
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Extreme unbearable pain while opening the mouth
- Fowl smell or pus discharge from the mouth
- High-grade fever
Is wisdom tooth surgery a complicated procedure: Wisdom Tooth Extraction Cost Delhi
Wisdom tooth surgery is not a complicated procedure. Since it is a minor surgical procedure, it requires a skilled surgeon who has a thorough knowledge of anatomy and is well-experienced in dealing with emergencies and complications, if any.
The surgery is carried out under the effect of local anesthesia and is entirely painless. The sutures given are removed after 7-10 days. The time taken to extract an impacted wisdom tooth mainly depends on the difficulty of impaction and the skill of the oral surgeon performing the procedure.