Create a Dazzling Smile – Teeth Whitening Treatment India
What is Teeth Whitening? – Teeth Whitening Treatment India
Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic dentistry procedures. It is a non-invasive, painless, and quick way to lighten the color of your teeth by several shades. Advanced Dental Clinic has a team of cosmetic dentists who enhance your smile in a single sitting. In the information provided below, we will briefly discuss the causes and the treatment available for teeth discoloration – brought to you by Advanced Dental Clinic – Teeth Whitening Treatment India.
Causes of teeth discoloration – Teeth Whitening Treatment Delhi
- Excessive intake of tea, coffee, and wine
- Tobacco chewing
- Excessive consumption of fluoride during the growth period
- Direct trauma or injury to the developing permanent tooth bud
- With age, the outermost layer wears off, leading to the exposure of the yellow second layer from underneath
- Medications like tetracycline, when consumed during the period of development, can also lead to teeth staining
Options for Teeth Whitening – Teeth Whitening Treatment India
Many kinds of ADA-certified toothpaste are used to remove the stain. Unlike professional teeth whitening, it can only lighten the color to one shade.
Various chemical gels are available in medical stores as teeth-bleaching products. The chemical concentration is comparatively weaker than the professional in-office whitening chemical. The overall effect is less, and the time taken is more than professional whitening.
It is the most effective and quickest way to achieve desired results of teeth whitening. You can expect a jump of several shades in a single sitting of 45-60 mins.
Advantages of In-office – Teeth Whitening Treatment India
- A quick and highly effective way of teeth whitening
- Enhanced results upto several shades
- The results are long-lasting if the tooth is taken care of properly
- Uniform results are achieved
- Safer procedure when compared to other methods
- Less post-treatment sensitivity
- Performed by our team of cosmetic dentists
How to maintain the results – Teeth Whitening Treatment Delhi
Professional teeth whitening can give desired results in a single sitting. However, it becomes equally essential to be vigilant about the aftercare regime as that will decide the longevity of the treatment. There are specific changes that must be incorporated into the lifestyle like:
- Avoid consumption of dark-stained food items
- Limit your intake of tea and coffee
- Use a straw to avoid contact with the teeth in case it is unavoidable not to consume
- Maintain optimum oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly
- Avoid consumption of tobacco and smoking
- Attend all the regular follow-up visits
Points to Note – Teeth Whitening Treatment India
- All the methods used can lighten the shade up to an extent. No technique can guarantee unrealistic results.
- If you plan a smile makeover with other treatments like dental veneers, you should wait a couple of weeks for whitening to show maximum results.
- The old restorations might need replacements as there will be a mismatch in color post-whitening session.
- The recession of gums can lead to an exposed root surface, leading to extreme sensitivity. It is best to opt for in-office teeth whitening to manage such situations effectively