Add a Sparkle to your Smile: Teeth Whitening Cost Delhi
What is Teeth Whitening – Teeth Whitening Cost Delhi
Teeth whitening is a regular cosmetic dentistry procedure. It involves restoring the natural tooth color by lightening the shade using chemicals that help remove the stains. It is an entirely safe and painless aesthetic dentistry procedure that adds a sparkle to your smile. The teeth whitening can be done in any adult with a healthy set of teeth and gums. The Teeth Whitening Cost at Advanced Dental Clinic starts from Rs11000 and depends on various factors like
- The number of teeth treated
- The procedure used to lighten the shade
- Type of product used
Why is teeth whitening needed? – Teeth Whitening Cost Delhi
The teeth have three layers: the enamel, dentin, and pulp. There are several causes of tooth discolorations, all of which affect the first two layers leading to yellow teeth over time. With time the teeth lose their natural whiteness and shine, losing the sparkle. Teeth whitening helps create a dazzling smile by removing extrinsic stains and restoring the natural shine.
Various causes of teeth discoloration are-
- Consuming an excess amount of tea or coffee
- High intake of fluorides
- Damage to the developing tooth bud
- Certain medications like tetracycline
- Radiation therapy
- Aging as the teeth get worn down
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
Types of teeth whitening – Teeth Whitening Cost Delhi
It comprises various whitening gels, strips, and pastes containing whitening solutions that individuals use at home without supervision. The concentration of the whitening agent is very mild, and the results are ineffective compared to in-office teeth whitening. Our team does not suggest them at Advanced Dental Clinic as it can do more harm than good.
Professional teeth whitening is also called in-dental office teeth whitening, in which the whole process is carried out under the supervision of a dentist. Before starting any teeth whitening treatment, it is best to check the current dental health status. The chemical used to whiten the teeth causes temporary sensitivity, which is better managed under the supervision of a dentist. In the dental office, methods are faster, more effective, and under the supervision of an expert. Inadvertent use of chemicals at home can damage your soft tissues like gums and lips, while teeth whitening.
How does teeth whitening work? – Teeth Whitening Cost India
- The first step involves cleaning the outermost layer of the teeth from surface debris or plaque accumulation. It is an essential step as it affects the result of teeth whitening. The thorough cleaning makes the enamel more conducive to the whitening chemical that enhances its potential.
- Now comes the step of protecting your eyes and other sensitive structures like gums
- After ensuring complete safety, the whitening gel is applied, followed by the light application to activate the chemical.
- The activation process called oxidation helps in breaking the staining compound
How long do the results last? – Teeth Whitening Cost India
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure, and the procedure’s longevity depends on the aftercare regime followed by the individual. There are certain dietary restrictions that you need to follow for long-lasting results like:
- Avoid darkly stained food items
- Avoid smoking
- Maintain proper oral hygiene
- Use a straw for consuming liquids
- Attend regular followups