Treatment of Crooked Teeth with Invisalign in Delhi: All You Need to Know
Treatment of Crooked Teeth with Invisalign in Delhi
In the information provided below, we will be discussing the treatment of crooked teeth using Invisalign in Delhi with detail. The need to get orthodontic treatment may be varied from person to person. Some may want it merely for aesthetic reasons, and some may have problems eating, chewing, or speaking due to misaligned teeth.
With the advancement of technology, traditional braces are not the only treatment choice for correcting malocclusion. Invisalign or clear aligners are the latest forms of treatment available to treat misaligned or crooked teeth. However, Invisalign treatment is not a solution for every kind of misalignment, so a proper checkup is essential before planning Invisalign.
In the information provided below, we will be discussing the Invisalign treatment in detail. If you are looking for an aesthetic solution to your misaligned teeth for a sparkling smile, visit us at Advanced Dental for a complete dental health check-up to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign treatment.
What is Invisalign treatment? – Invisalign in Delhi
Invisalign in Delhi is the type of clear aligner used to straighten your teeth. This type of orthodontic therapy involves using plastic trays that snugly fit on your teeth to move them into a more desired position.
Unlike traditional orthodontic braces, Invisalign offers a more aesthetic and comfortable solution to the user. Invisalign treatment Delhi at Advanced dental is done by the experts who are explicitly trained in handling all such cases.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment: Invisalign in East Delhi
Clear aligners like Invisalign in East Delhi offer many advantages when compared with traditional braces like;
- it is not evident while speaking and smiling
- Less irritating to the gums and cheeks
- More comfortable for the user to wear
- Easy to remove, allowing maintaining proper hygiene of the teeth
- Easy to clean and maintain the trays
- No diet restrictions on your favorite food items
- It can be easily removed for special occasions
How does Invisalign work: Invisalign in Delhi
The basic concept behind the treatment using Invisalign in Delhi is to exert a constant force on the teeth. When the pressure is exerted on the teeth, a bone remodeling process begins within the jaw bone.
This process of bone remodeling allows the teeth to move into a more favorable position. After the teeth have moved into the desired location, the retainers are given to prevent relapse after the completion of treatment.
Experiencing a little discomfort during the initial days of treatment is normal and can be easily managed. It is also essential to maintain proper oral hygiene during treatment, and we at Advanced dental have our team readily available to guide you better at each step.
How long do you have to wear Invisalign: Invisalign in Vivek Vihar Delhi
- The total duration of wearing Invisalign varies from case to case and is dependent on the severity of the misalignment. It is advised to wear plates of Invisalign in Vivek Vihar Delhi for most of the day and remove them while eating and drinking anything except water.
- The average duration of wearing Invisalign plates is 20 hrs for desired results.
- The plates are provided in sequence, and you have to move sequentially with each set.
- Never try to skip the sequence, and make sure you switch in the correct order.
The correct way to wear Invisalign: Invisalign in Vivek Vihar Delhi
- The aligners come in pairs; make sure you wear them one by one
- Gently insert them by pushing them softly on the teeth
- Do not be harsh with your plates of Invisalign in Vivek Vihar Delhi
- If they are not getting inserted properly, use the chewy gum provided with the kit.
- When the plates are correctly inserted,d you will hear a click sound
- If you are unable to place them perfectly,y feel free to reach out to us at Advanced Dental; our team of experts will be happy to guide you
- Always store the plates in the case provided for better safety and storage.
What to expect in the first few days of wearing Invisalign
- The first few days can be a bit of discomfort after beginning the Invisalign therapy.
- It may take a few days to get accustomed to the plates initially
- Slight pain and feeling of tightness around the teeth are normal
- Lisping and difficulty speaking certain words are problematic in the initial days of Invisalign treatment.
Tips for keeping them safe: Invisalign in East Delhi
- Always store your Invisalign in East Delhi in a cool and dry place. Keeping them in a moist ambiance may attract bacteria growth and make them smell unusual.
- Always keep your aligners in the case provided to you by our team
- Make sure you remove the plates when eating or drinking anything other than water.
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing twice daily and flossing at least once daily.
Cost of Invisalign in Delhi
The Invisalign in Delhi varies on the severity of the case. It is highly recommended that you visit us for a thorough check-up for a detailed examination and treatment planning. The scanning charges begin from Rs 8000, and the Invisalign therapy starts from Rs 1.5 lakhs. For a more detailed discussion, please visit us at Advanced Dental Clinic, Vivek Vihar for Invisalign in Delhi.