Budget required for full mouth Implants – Full Mouth Implants Cost
Types of full mouth Implants – Full Mouth Implants Cost
Various types of full-mouth dental implants are available with us at Advanced Dental Clinic Delhi. The information below briefly discusses the types, benefits, and procedures for getting full mouth implants.
Full Mouth Implants Cost depends on the type of implant method used, the material of the dental implant, current dental condition, and your overall general health.
- All-on-4 Implants: This system is designed for patients with significant tooth loss or decay but still have sufficient jawbone to support dental implants. The All-on-4 system uses just four dental implants per arch, angled to maximize contact with the jawbone.
- All-on-6 Implants: The All-on-6 system is similar to All-on-4 but uses six dental implants per arch for added support and stability. This approach is recommended for patients with more advanced tooth loss or jawbone deterioration.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: This system is designed for individuals who have most or all of their teeth missing and would like a removable denture that is more stable and secure than traditional dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a series of dental implants to anchor the denture in place, providing a more comfortable and natural-looking alternative to conventional dentures.
Benefits of full mouth Implants
- Improved functionality: Full mouth implants can restore the full functionality of your teeth, allowing you to eat and speak more comfortably and effectively.
- Better oral health: Dental implants provide a stable foundation for artificial teeth, which can help prevent bone loss with missing teeth. This can lead to better overall oral health.
- Enhanced appearance: Implants can be designed to match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth, resulting in a natural-looking smile that can boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Long-lasting results: Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance, making them a durable and cost-effective solution for missing teeth.
- Improved comfort: Implants are integrated into the jawbone, providing a stable and comfortable base for your artificial teeth and eliminating the discomfort and irritation associated with traditional dentures.
How to proceed? – Full Mouth Implants Cost
- Consultation: You will meet with our dental experts to discuss your dental health and treatment goals. They will perform a thorough examination of your teeth and gums and may take x-rays or 3D scans to assess the condition of your jawbone and plan the placement of the implants.
- Implant placement: During the first stage of the procedure, we will place the implants in your jawbone. This is typically done under local anesthesia to minimize discomfort.
- Healing: After the implants are placed, your jawbone will need time to heal and integrate with the implants. This can take several months, during which you may wear temporary teeth to maintain your appearance and oral function.
- Attachment of abutments: We will attach abutments to the implants once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone. Abutments are small connectors that protrude above the gum line and provide a stable foundation for the artificial teeth.