Dental Implant Bridge in Delhi
In the era of modern dentistry, there has been a rise in different ways to replace missing teeth. Dental bridges are one such way to replace missing teeth in a fixed manner by taking support from the adjacent natural teeth. A dental implant bridge is a type of bridge where the support is taken from a dental implant, not the natural teeth.
The dental implant bridge in Delhi is an advanced solution for replacing the missing tooth. In the information provided below, we will briefly discuss the procedure and advantages – brought to you by Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi.
Why replace missing teeth using the Dental Implant Bridge in Delhi
Missing teeth is not just an aesthetic concern but also a functional problem. The adjacent and opposing teeth start to shift and migrate in the space created by the missing teeth. This shifting leads to misalignment and causes biting problems.
Another common problem associated with the loss of teeth is the associated bone loss. The jawbone starts to deplete in width and height, leading to the loss of structure. With Dental Implant Bridge in Delhi, this problem of bone loss can be effectively managed. Dental implants are tiny post-like structures inserted directly into the jaw bones. Implants prevent bone loss to an extent, and implant bridges offer the necessary stable foundation for replacing missing teeth.
The functionality of implant-supported bridges is different from traditional bridges. In traditional bridges, the supporting teeth are used as anchors after reshaping them to support the bridge. This reshaping of the adjacent teeth leads to some stress on the anchor teeth. We eliminate this step with the Dental Implant Bridge and use artificial structures to support the bridge.
The Dental Implant Bridge in Delhi offers a permanent solution along with the preservation of jawbones. It is a strong and fixed solution to the problems of missing teeth.
The procedure of Dental Implant Bridge
- The first step is the consultation with our smile experts at Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi. In this step, our team conducts a thorough examination. Both clinical and radiological assessment of your current dental status is done to formulate a customised treatment plan.
- Once the treatment plan is formulated, a dental implant surgery is planned. Depending on the number of missing teeth, multiple implants are planned to bear the complete load of your biting force.
- After placing the implant, it is left for osseointegration for a few weeks. Osseointegration is a process by which the bone forms around the implants and makes a stable foundation.
- Once the bone formation is confirmed radiologically, it is set for crown placement and loading. A dental implant bridge is finally planned after taking the impressions of your mouth to make study models.
- These study models are used to fabricate the dental bridges that are fixed with the dental implants.
- After the fabrication of the implant bridge, it is cemented into the mouth using a special adhesive.
- We will also schedule your follow-up visits to monitor the progress of your dental implant bridge.
- The whole process is an entirely painless and safe procedure done under the effect of local anaesthesia.