Bond that lasts long: Dental Bonding East Delhi
What is Dental Bonding: Dental Bonding East Delhi
Dental bonding is a treatment in which tooth-colored resin material is applied to the tooth surface. The material is molded to mimic the natural shape and is hardened with the help of a special blue light to bond it well with the teeth. Dental Bonding East Delhi is a routine cosmetic procedure carried out by our experts at Advanced Dental East Delhi to enhance an individual’s smile along with Dental Fillings. In the information provided below, we will be discussing the indications, advantages, and the procedure of Dental Bonding East Delhi.
Indications of Dental Bonding
- Decayed teeth
- Chipped off enamel
- A cracked tooth or fractured tooth
- To mask the discoloration not treatable by teeth whitening
- To close small gaps between the teeth
- To change the shape, size, and form of the teeth
- To restore the old amalgam fillings with a tooth-colored material
- To protect a portion of roots in case of gums recession
The procedure of Dental Bonding
The first and the most crucial step for Dental Bonding is the clinical examination. After careful analysis and proper treatment planning, the choice of material used is decided.
The next step is the tooth preparation which uses a motor-driven handpiece. The outermost covering of the tooth, known as enamel, is removed to make space for the dental bonding material.
After preparing the tooth surface, the bonding material is applied and molded into the desired shape. Once the preferred form is achieved, a special blue light is used to harden the material.
The final step of Dental Bonding East Delhi is finishing and polishing the restoration. It is an essential step as the rough surfaces of the restoration may attract plaque build-up leading to other gum problems.
Advantages of Dental Bonding
- Easiest and the least expensive aesthetic dental treatment
- Done in a single sitting
- Unlike dental crowns and porcelain veneers, no lab involvement
- No need for anesthesia
- The least amount of modification to the tooth surface is done
- If taken care of properly, dental bonding can last for several years
Aftercare of Dental bonding
- Avoid habits like nail-biting, chewing on pen or pencils
- Do not try opening bottles with your teeth
- Do not bite on hard food items like raw vegetables and fruits
- Avoid dark food items to prevent staining
- Maintain optimum oral hygiene with regular brushing and flossing
- Never skip dental follow-ups