Rehabilitation using Dental Implants – All on 4 Implants FMR Delhi
Conventional versus All on 4 Implants – All on 4 Implants FMR Delhi
As the name suggests, the All on 4 Implants requires only 4 Implants to support multiple missing teeth in the whole mouth. The traditional Implants may require 6 to 8 implants to restore the entire mouth.
The posterior Implants used in this technique are tilted to an angle of 45 degrees and placed in the anterior maxilla region. All on 4 Implants require less bone density than their traditional counterparts, making them a favorite choice while doing FMR.
Our expert Implant specialists at Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi are trained to handle all kinds of FMR cases. In the information provided below, we will briefly discuss how rehabilitation is done using Dental Implants. We will highlight the advantages, benefits, and procedures of All on 4 Implants- brought to you by Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi.
Advantages of All on 4 Implants – All on 4 Implants FMR Delhi
- Innovative Implant technology
- Uses a 45-degree angulated implants
- Only 4 Implants are required to restore the complete mouth in FMR
- Avoid the areas of less bone density
- Much faster healing process as compared to traditional implants
- Less invasive and requires fewer visits
- Much more comfortable for the patient
- It can be used in individuals with brittle bones and osteoporosis
- It eliminates the risk associated with bone augmentation procedures like bone grafting
Benefits of All on 4 Implants over Dentures – All on 4 Implants FMR Delhi
- The quality of life is improved by enhancing the chewing capacity
- There are no embarrassing moments of dentures falling out as all on 4 Implant supported prosthesis is fixed, unlike the traditional dentures
- The bite force is restored with implants
- The implants also help in reducing the bone loss
The Procedure of All on 4 Implants – All on 4 Implants FMR Delhi
Consultation and Dental Examination
The first step is the consultation with our Implant experts at Advanced Dental Clinic East Delhi. In this step, you can discuss all your queries and clear your doubts regarding the outcome of the all-on-4 Implant procedure. Our doctors take a keen interest in explaining all the steps before starting the treatment.
Preparation for the procedure
The preparation for the actual treatment begins after informing the treatment plan to the patient. In the prep stage, various impressions and bite registrations are made. The distance between the jaws is calculated to measure how many implants of what size are needed to support the prosthetic arrangement for optimum function.
All on 4 Implant placement
The exact points are marked after deciding the angulations of the implants. The holes are drilled after completely anesthetizing the area. The entire procedure is painless as the complete procedure is done under the effect of local anesthesia.
Final prosthesis and Recovery
The final prosthesis placement or the loading of implants is done after some time when the healing has started. The aftercare regime of implant placement is also critical as it promotes healing.