LONG-LASTING AND MOST VERSATILE APPROACH FOR REPLACING MISSING TEETH
Dental implants are the artificial tooth roots that are positioned into your jaw for holding a replacement bridge or tooth. People, who have lost their teeth because of an injury, periodontal disease or any other reason, are given the option of applying dental implants.
Types of Dental Implants
There are primarily two types of dental implants:
- Endosteal Implants – These are the most general implant types and are surgically positioned into the jawbone directly. They are also named as Root-form Implants. They are basically shaped like plates, cylinders, or small screws. For a successful endosteal implant, the bone should be deep and wide enough to offer a safe creation. Every implant holds 1 or more prosthetic teeth. Usually, these are utilized as an alternative for patients with removable dentures or bridges.
- Subperiosteal Implants – This implant type contains a metal frame that is equipped to the jawbone under the gum tissue. The frame becomes fixed to the jawbone when the gums heal. Posts that are attached to the frame extend through the gums. Similar to endosteal implants, artificial teeth are mounted to the posts.
Features and Benefits of Dental Implants
The best alternatives to real teeth, dental implants are designed to feel, appear, and work like natural teeth so you can feel confident about your smile. These may offer better long-term value than traditional teeth replacement options.
Here are prime features and benefits of dental implants:
- Help ease eating
- Enhance self-confidence
- Boost comfort
- Enhance speech
- Give a natural teeth-like look
- Long-lasting and durable
- Enhance oral health
- Give removable dentures a firm grip
- Preserve other teeth
- Become part of your jaw
- Enhanced facial and bone features
- Higher success rate
- No need to utilize glue for holding false teeth in place
If you stay in Delhi, Advanced Dental Clinic is the expert at doing dental implants. Schedule a consultation today with our dental implant specialist and restore your smile and confidence! Find out whether dental implants are right for you and get an initial cost and time estimate also.