Here’s Why Dental Implants Are the Best Dental Restorations for Replacement of Tooth
What are dental implants: Undoubtedly the Best Dental Restorations Ever?
Dental implants in East Delhi are small titanium pieces, a biocompatible material inserted into your jawbones hence included in the Best Dental Restorations category. They are the best option for replacing missing teeth as they mimic the natural tooth to a greater extent than other treatment options.
Dental implants restore the missing teeth and preserve the loss of jawbones.
If you have lost a tooth or a few teeth and are considering a missing teeth replacement, dental implant treatment in delhi is the best dental restoration option.
Dental implant treatments are the best dental restoration for maintaining facial aesthetics. There are various varieties of dental implant options and different dental implant treatments available, which we have discussed in the information below.
Different types of dental implant options: Making them the Best Dental Restorations
- The most common type of dental implant treatment.
- Suited for most cases where there is healthy jawbone present
- Small tiny posts are directly placed into the bone
- Artificial teeth are later attached to the posts when they become stable in the bone
- Unlike endosteal implants, a metal frame is placed over the bone beneath the gums in subperiosteal implants.
- When the gums heal around the frame, artificial teeth are secured onto the posts coming out of the gums.
- It is indicated in the cases where there is insufficient healthy bone for endosteal implant placement.
- They are the small and narrow diameter alternative to standard dental implant options.
- It is indicated for the missing teeth replacement in the areas of narrow ridge width.
- It is the best dental implant for lower denture stabilization.
- Dental implant system in which the post is placed into the cheekbones
- More complicated and invasive type of surgical procedure
- Usually indicated in full mouth rehabilitation cases with less bone density available to secure other implant types
Different methods for getting the best dental restorations: Dental Implants
Immediate loading implants
- Artificial teeth initially placed are temporary until the healing takes place completely.
- These dental implant options provide missing teeth replacement as soon as possible.
- It is usually indicated in cases where a single missing tooth or a few teeth are missing.
- They are the best dental restorations for missing teeth replacement, where the gap created is not much.
Multiple teeth implants
- It is usually indicated in the areas where missing teeth have created significant gaps.
- The number of implants placed depends on jaw size and space created.
- This is the most common surgical technique used for dental implant treatment.
- The implant is placed into the jawbone and left for a few months to heal in stage one.
- In stage two, the artificial tooth is attached over the post inserted by performing a minor surgical procedure.
- This is similar to the two-stage implant technique, but the healing cap of the implant system is visible throughout
- There is no need for minor surgery to expose the top of the implant for attaching the artificial tooth.
The bottom line –
There are various systems and types of dental implant treatment vivek vihar delhi options available. Each method has its indication and limitation. The dentist planning implants will do a thorough clinical and radiographic examination for the best treatment planning in your case.